Saturday, June 30, 2012

Three book reviews in one post: The First Cut, The Dirty Secrets Club, The Thief Taker








I was having a bad day and picked up Dianne Emley's book at the grocery store. I was glad that I did pick it up. It took a bit at the beginning to get into the book but once I got started I couldn't put it down. I was happy to find a new author that entertained me as much as some of the bigger more established authors. Plus Dianne Emley is very approachable to her fans and will return email. I found her book to be great and her to be a great person!







I was not sure how this book was going to be when I first started it. As I continued to read, it sucked me in and I could not put the book down! I was entertained by all the twists and turns throughout the book and I look forward to reading more of Meg Gardiner's books.






I picked this book up at the bookstore because it was on sale and I wanted to read something different. I definitely got a good book for my money. This is not the time period I typically read but I enjoyed the entire book. I found myself full of emotions as I finished the book. I have passed the book on to my mother-in-law because I know it is a book she will thoroughly enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment