Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Haunted E-Book by J.L. Bryan










I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. Initially I thought it sounded a little predictable but I was interested in how the author would develop the story.

At the beginning I found myself a little lost in which story I was reading but after a few chapters, I got the hang of it. I did take time to stop on occasion and straighten out the order of each of the sub-stories in the book.

Although I was confused a few times, I thought this was an interesting way to present this book. It allowed the suspense level to stay elevated throughout the story.

I will say that I had this book in the e-book version and I believe that I would not have enjoyed the suspense of the book if it had been the paperback version. There is something about reading an e-book about a haunted e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment