Friday, June 29, 2012

Cleveland Creep by Les Roberts









I have never read a Les Roberts book until I received this one through Early Reviewers. I was worried that I would not be able to follow along in the story since I did not know anything about the main character, Milan Jacovich. I was pleased that as I read through the book, the author gave descriptions about the character, his life, and his past. Although I did not know all the references to past experiences that Jacovich had, I could still understand the idea of what he had been through in the past.

I enjoyed the writing style and the character development throughout the book. Once I got started with the book, I didn't want to stop reading it. I love books like this one that keep me guessing and I do not know the outcome early in the book. I will definitely look into reading the earlier Milan Jacovich books.

No comments:

Post a Comment