Friday, June 29, 2012

Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo









I was given this book by my mother-in-law and she told me it was a great read that you could finish in a couple of hours. She was right.

This book made me smile. This story gave me hope for how wonderful Heaven will be when I get there. I knew it would be a magical place but "seeing" it through the eyes of a child made it more real. I felt that the father did a wonderful job presenting the son's descriptions of what he saw in Heaven. It seemed to be presented in an honest and clear way.

I am glad that the family decided to let the world know what their son experienced. I know it touched my life and I hope that it touches many more lives.

I have already recommended this book to other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment